GeoLytics software products make demographic data easy to use, easy to access, and easy to map. The finest university, research, and public libraries in the U.S. have GeoLytics products available on their shelves.
- Harvard University Library, Harvard Map Collection
- MIT Library, Census Collection
- University of California-Berkeley Library
- University of Carolina-Chapel Hill, Davis Library
- University of Pennsylvania, Van Pelt Library
- University of Michigan, Government Documents Center
- Yale University Library, Government Documents & Information Center
- New York Public Library
- Library of Congress
For your convenience, we have grouped our numerous research and business products into several categories. Please click on the product category below or if you know the specific product you want you can go directly to that product by clicking on the pull-down links from the Product Groups listed in the left hand column.
- Census 2000 Products – all the Long Form (SF3), Short Form (SF1), and redistricting data for the 2000 Census on CD and DVD, available at geographic levels including block, block group, census tract, ZCTA (zip code), MCD, MSA, and more.
- Normalized Data – as geographic boundaries change over time, our normalized data product line adjusts for these changes to allow for apple-to-apple comparisons of census data from 1970, 1980, and 1990 to the 2000 census.
- Census 1970, 1980, 1990 – historic census data in its original boundaries from the 1970, 1980, and 1990 US censuses.
- Business Packages – business software packages designed for marketing and customer profiling with site location ring analysis, demographic estimates and projects, geocoding, and other data products and reports.
- Geocoding & TelcoCD – our geocoding and site report product line lets users look up U.S. street addresses or latitude/longitude, and append demographic information to those locations.
- Estimates/Projections – these products are ideally suited for users who need to know where to market, where to expand, and how to allocate resources. They include the current year estimates, 5-year projections, consumer expenditures, and profiles.
- Custom Reports – custom designed solutions for your datasets and your research questions. We can use our analytical tools to manipulate data extracted from our products to better suit your particular needs, as well as create new datasets that cannot be done with our products alone.
- Special Datasets – geocoding services, custom built datasets, and database compression are just some of the special data processing services that we can provide.
For more information and a discussion of the different types of Demographic Data and Geographies available, please click here.